Ways for you to take action:
Contact your legislators about
supporting Children’s Mental Health.
- National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development
- Toolkit for Community Conversations About Mental Health
1. Donate to your local or national System of Care organization.
2. Donate to this film to help us spread the word across the country about the importance of children’s mental health.
Set up a screening of Hear Our Voices in your community.
Contact Us if you are interested in holding a screening in your community to help spread the word about the issues faced by children with mental health struggles.
Get involved in your community and become an advocate.
Click on your state below to find your local organizations, chapters, and affiliates of the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health (FFCMH), Mental Health America (MHA), and the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
“Your voice can make a difference in the life of a child facing emotional or behavioral health challenges. I invite you to learn about the issues faced by children and their families, and join us in promoting awareness and transformation of the children’s mental health care system.”
Charlotte Bryson, Executive Producer